The smaller cabins, Cabin One and Cabin Two, are available for $60 per night or $350 per week. The larger cabin, Cabin Three, rents at $70 per night or $400 per week. Due to high demand, we only rent by the week during June, July, and August. Nightly rentals are available the rest of the year, including during hunting season.
From December 1st through March 31st, we close down the smaller cabins, leaving the large cabin available to rent at the winter rate of $75 per night or $435 per week. We require a minimum stay of two nights during the winter.
Grant’s Resort Offers
- Rustic cabins in a peaceful setting.
- Affordable prices.
- Full kitchens including coffee makers, gas stoves, a full-size refrigerator, dishes, pots and pans, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Lake access just a few steps from your cabin door.
- Complimentary kayaks and rowboats.
- Boat docks.
- A sandy beach and swim area, complete with a raft.
- A campfire pit, perfect for s’mores and cookouts.
- Easy access to excellent fishing and hunting.
What to Pack
- Towels, sheets, and pillowcases. Blankets are provided.
- A swimsuit, floaties, tubes, and other water toys.
- Hunting and fishing gear.
- Boats and jet skis.
- Sunscreen, bug spray, and sunglasses.
- Graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows and a fork to roast the marshmallows over the fire.
- Food to cook in the kitchen or over the fire.